High-quality facilities at Le Marqueval campsite
Hospitality and attentive service are our priorities, and our reception team will be available throughout your stay to guide you and offer advice on events you shouldn’t miss.
At reception, you’ll find an information section with brochures on the sites and activities available in the vicinity.
The doors remain open every day from 8 am to 7 pm.
In low season, we open from 8.45 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 7 pm.
The laundry room opens daily. A washing machine and dryer are at your disposal. Ask for tokens at the campsite reception.
Our high-quality shower blocks are fully equipped and accessible to people with disabilities (disabled).
For your comfort power points and water supply taps can be found at various points around the campsite, and all the alleys are lit at night.
For your meals, you have plenty of options :
- Fresh bread and croissants delivered daily for an authentic French breakfast
- There’s also a grocery, very handy when you don’t want to travel
- The snack bar proposes delicious food to eat in or take away (grills, pizzas, cheeseburgers, etc.)
- The licensed bar is the campers’ meeting place for a pleasant evening out
Useful information :
- The bar also sells icecreams, ice cubes and ice packs
- Barbecues are permitted within the campsite
- A table-tennis table is at your disposal (bring your own bats)
- Heated swimming pool, unsupervised (no beach shorts, trunks only)
- Pets are allowed on the campsite